Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A little lunch

So long time no post?

The last time I posted was what *checks* wow, back in March. It's now July and in the four months that's passed;  I went through finals, found an apartment, lost a roommate, found another, went to an anime convention, made some new friends, and got an internship. And food well. Food has taken a bit of a backseat.

Though that doesn't mean that I haven't been cooking less (well not any less than the little bit I cooking before anyhow). I've made Chinese steamed fish, blended my own hummus, a lovely vegan lemon cake. I've learned some things too. Like sandwich and eating proscuitto is differnt than the proscuitto I bought before—soup and stew proscuitto. And the secret to making a good omelet is being careful not to overstuff it. But hopefully those can be explained in new posts.


Here is a bit of lunch that I brought to work with me today. Quick and dirty meal. Store bought pierogies pan sauteed with butter and caramelized onions and Swedish meatballs. A lil bed of seasoned plum tomatoes and broccoli underneath. Some day I want to post beautiful bentos here. We'll see if that ever happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment